Day Seven: Take one thing off your “to do” list that you’ve been avoiding.
It’s time to make a move in my life.
I’ve been in this holding pattern for far too long and I’m ready to make something happen.
So, today I’ve crossed a few things off my list
- Decided on my new company name, Pratt Communications.
- Secured a main domain, prattpr.com // Empty right now. Gonna work on it this evening.
- Secured a second domain, prattpr.info // pointing to a tumblr account so I can do some mobile blogging.
- Set up an email account for my new company through Gmail.
- Set up a twitter account to communicate with the public.
- Designed a placeholder Logo.. Working on something more substantial as I write.
- Decided on a color scheme and some other branding elements that I’m gonna work on tonight and this weekend.
And, we’re off!!
I’ve decided that now is the time to make things happen. I’m genuinely excited and ready to meet this new challenge in my life. Having previously toyed with the idea of Pratt PR, I want to finally do things the right way.. We’ll see what happens!
Next up: Time to make some connections and sign some clients!